THE DISCOVERY WAY
At Discovery Parks we aim to provide a positive and enjoyable work environment with a variety of opportunities for personal success and career development. We believe in a culture of continuous learning and a career with Discovery Parks means no two days are alike!
With a vision to become the best accommodation provider in Australia, we are focused on ensuring the right people are recruited into the right roles to deliver a great customer experience. With properties located in over 60 spectacular locations and a support office located in Adelaide, South Australia, there is plenty of scope to build your career with Discovery Parks.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR?
We employ people with diverse backgrounds and skill sets into varied positions across our entire portfolio. We see customer satisfaction as a cornerstone to our success, so we aim to employ people who like people!
We encourage people to join us who have previously worked in a service industry such as tourism, hospitality, trade services and administration, but our people come from all walks of life. The key thing we look for is a customer-centric approach and a passion for the holiday parks lifestyle.
If you enjoy living and working in regional locations and beautiful holiday destinations, just imagine where a career with Discovery Parks could take you!
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Learning and development opportunities – both on the job and classroom style training
- Genuine Career opportunities – we want to progress our own people
- Pathway to park management program – Growing future leaders through a 5 day intensive training program
- Support in employee led learning – study assistance program
- Regional meetings & National Conferences for Park Managers
- Graduate employment opportunities - grow with us
DISCOVER WHAT MATTERS
- Discover the best version of you and unleash your potential – do your best work, challenge yourself, learn and do new things.
- Discover our commercial mind - working in a fast paced dynamic environment, you will be encouraged to innovate and do things differently, always with the customer at heart.
- Discover new faces, meet like-minded talented people, connect and make friends for life.
- Discover and explore new places – with over 325 parks across this beautiful country of ours you’ll never run out of places to explore.
HEAR FROM OUR PARK MANAGERS
Michael from Discovery Parks - Adelaide Beachfront
Jacky from Discovery Parks - Barossa Valley
Nicole from Discovery Parks - Emerald
Jane from Discovery Parks - Forster
Sherry from Discovery Parks - Coolwaters, Yeppoon
Luke from Discovery Parks - Gerroa